Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Clinical Effectiveness & Health Population Program
Message from Our Chief – Clinical Effectiveness & Population Health Program
The mission of the Clinical Effectiveness & Population Health Program (CEPH) is to advance science and health care by studying the distribution and determinants of health-related states, events, and outcomes in specific populations. We also develop and test ways to improve health outcomes. Our investigators use a variety of data sources (claims and administrative databases, primary data collection), and methods to conduct cutting-edge research in clinical epidemiology and comparative effectiveness studies. The CEPH Program has a long tradition of innovative collaborative work, high impact publications, research grant funding, mentoring and career development.
Meet our Clinical Effectiveness & Population Health Program Investigators
- Thomas P. Giordano, M.D., M.P.H.
- Elizabeth Chiao, M.D., M.P.H.
- Jessica A. Davila, Ph.D.
- Hashem B. El-Serag, M.D., M.P.H.
- Kevin Erickson, M.D., M.S.
- L. Parker Gregg, M.D., M.S.
- Ruben Hernaez, M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D.
- Jason Hou, M.D.
- Fasiha Kanwal, M.D., M.S.H.S.
- Jennifer Rosenthal Kramer, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Grace Hsiao-Wei Lo, M.D., M.S.
- Jean L. Raphael, M.D., M.P.H.
- Chandan Vangala M.D., M.S.
- Donna L. White, Ph.D., M.P.H.