Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
L. Parker Gregg, M.D., M.S.
Investigator, Clinical Effectiveness & Population Health Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Nephrology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Depression and fatigue in patients with chronic kidney disease
- Health outcomes research in kidney disease
- Non-traditional cardiovascular risk factors in patients with chronic kidney disease
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee
- M.S., University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas
- B.A., Rice University, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship in Nephrology, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas
- Internship/Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
Awards and Activities
- First Place, Clinical Research Category, Southern Society for Clinical Investigation Nephrology Young Investigators' Forum, 2017
- Outstanding Nephrology Fellow, University of Texas Southwestern, 2017
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.