Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Tianshi David Wu, M.D., M.H.S.
Investigator, Clinical Effectiveness & Population Health Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Asthma phenotyping
- Effects of metabolic disease and multi-morbidity on asthma outcomes
- Epidemiology, management, and outcomes of difficult-to-control and severe asthma
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- Chief Residency in Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- M.H.S., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas
- B.S.E., Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.