Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Laura Witte, DrPH, M.P.H.
Advanced Postdoctoral Fellow, Health Professions Education Evaluation & Research, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness & Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Houston, TX
- Addressing homelessness and criminal justice involvement among veterans
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Implementation and evaluation
- Improving access to mental health care
- DrPH, Community Health Practice, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Public Health, Houston, Texas
- MPH, Epidemiology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Public Health, Houston, Texas
- BS, Chemistry, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
Awards and Activities
- Guest Reviewer, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, 2020-2022
- Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health, 2021
- Lu Ann Aday Scholarship in Management, Policy, and Community Health, 2017
- Outstanding New Student Scholarship, UTHealth School of Public Health, 2014
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.