Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Ashlyne Elliott, Ph.D.
Advanced Postdoctoral Fellow, Health Professions Education Evaluation & Research, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Phone: 713-440-4400 x10353
- Inter-professional education
- Healthcare education evaluation
- Health and Wellness behaviors
- Burnout in healthcare professional and student populations
- Ph.D., Kinesiology, Exercise Nutrition, and Health Promotion with a minor in Educational Psychology, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- Athletic Training Resident in Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Texas Health Resources, Fort Worth, Texas
- MAT, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- B.S., Kinesiology Exercise Science, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
Awards and Activities
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.