Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Lindsay Vaclavik, M.D.
Investigator, Implementation & Innovation Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- Evaluation of hospital metrics in relation to transitions of care
- Improving medication reconciliation for better patient safety outcomes
- Systems redesign to improve patient discharge instructions and patient/caregiver knowledge
- Chief Resident in Quality and Safety, Michael E DeBakey VA Medical Center, Houston, TX
- Medical Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- M.D., University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX
- B.S., The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.