Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Jennifer Sloane, M.S., Ph.D.
Advanced Postdoctoral Fellow, Health Services Research and Development, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness & Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Houston, TX
- Interruptions and time-pressure
- Patient safety
- Reducing diagnostic errors
- Ph.D., Cognitive Psychology, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- M.S., Experimental Psychology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- B.A., Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
Awards and Activities
- Scientia PhD Scholarship, University of New South Wales, 2018
- Third place in the University of New South Wales Postgraduate Research Competition, 2018
- Women of Mathematical Psychology Travel and Networking Award, 2016
- Mark S. Harper Award for Excellence in Psychology, University of Maryland, 2015
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.