Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Shubhada Sansgiry, Ph.D., M.S.
Methodologist, Methodology & Analytics Core, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine
Investigator, South Central Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center (MIRECC)
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Health Outcomes & Policy, College of Pharmacy, University of Houston
Phone: 713-791-1414 ext. 10321
- Health Outcomes Research
- Health Related Quality of Life
- B.Pharm., University of Bombay, India
- M.S., Pharmaceutical Sciences (specialization in Pharmacy Administration), Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
- Ph.D., Pharmaceutical Sciences (specialization in Pharmacy Administration), Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
Awards and Activities
- Recipient of the Academy of Pharmacy Practice and Management Presentation Merit Award, 2007 and 1997
- Rho Chi Honor Society
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.