Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Yvonne Sada, M.D.
Investigator, Clinical Effectiveness & Population Health Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Hematology & Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Guideline adherence in colorectal cancer treatment
- Risk assessment and treatment of older and multi-morbid cancer patients
- Communication between physicians and patients
- B.S., Neuroscience, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- B.A., English, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- M.D., University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- M.P.H., University of Texas School of Public Health, Houston, TX
Awards and Activities
- Gold Foundation Leonard Tow Award for Humanism in Medicine
- Schweppe Award for Humanism in Medicine
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.