Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety » Abbas Rana, M.D., FACS
Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Abbas Rana, M.D., FACS
- Abdominal Transplantation
- Kidney Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation
- Fellowship, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- Residency, General Surgery, Columbia University, New York City, New York
- M.D., Univeristy of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
Awards and Activities
- Early-Career Award for Excellence in Patient Care
- ASTS Young Investigators Award, American Society of Transplant Surgeons, 2013
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.