Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Maribel Plasencia, Ph.D.
Advanced Post-Doctoral Fellow, South Central Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center (MIRECC), Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Phone:(713) 791-1414 ext. 10292
- Provider behavior, perspectives, and clinical decision-making
- Stepped-care models of treatment delivery
- The dissemination and implementation of evidence-based treatments
- The use of non-traditional therapy formats, such as guided self-help
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- MS, Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- BA, Psychology, Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.