Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Alice Nono Djosta, Ph.D.
Advanced Postdoctoral Fellow, Big Data-Scientist Training Enhancement Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
- Cancer genomics: functional prediction analysis of DNA variants
- Genetic epidemiology: genetic correlation analysis to understand the shared genetic factors contributing to pancreatic cancer and non-cancer traits
- Understanding genetic variants observed in humans
- Ph.D., UTHealth Science Center, School of Public Health, Houston, Texas
- M.A., The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland
- M.S., University of Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon
- B.S., University of Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon
Awards and Activities
- The International Conference on Intelligent Biology and Medicine Tavel Award, 2018
- The Cancer Prevention Research Training (CPRTP) trainee award, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX, 2014
- The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies traineeship program, Geneva, Switzerland, 2005-2007
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.