Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Jan A. Lindsay, Ph.D.
Investigator, Behavioral Health Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine
Director of TeleBehavioral Health, South Central Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center (MIRECC)
- Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Implementing evidence-based psychotherapy
- Developing and testing technology-based behavioral interventions
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Center for Neurobehavioral Research in Addiction, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Internship, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Ph.D., University of Houston
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
Awards and Activities
- Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Outstanding Faculty Educator, 2018
- Michael E. DeBakey, VA Medical Center, Mental Health Care Line Researcher of the Year, 2018
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.