Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Houston Lester, Ph.D.
Investigator, Health Policy, Quality & Informatics Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Instructor, Department of Medicine, Section of Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine
Phone: 713-794-1414 ext. 10284
- Care coordination in primary care settings
- Quantitative Methods - both application and methodologicl research
- Multilevel models - mixed-effects location scale models
- Network Psychometrics
- Applied Bayesian Statistics
- Ph.D. Psychological Studies in Education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Specialization: Quantitive, Qualitative, & Psychometric Methods. Minor: Statistics
- M.S. Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Auburn University
- B.A. Psychology, Huntingdon College
Awards and Activities
- Departmental Nominee for the Folson Dissertation Award
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.