Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Molly Horstman, M.D.
Investigator, Implementation & Innovation Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine
Board Certified Internist
- Evaluation of national hospital performance measures
- Patient and caregiver-engagement in post-discharge care
- Systems redesign to improve post-discharge communication between patients, caregivers and providers
- M.S., Clinical Investigation, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Post-Doctoral Health Services Research Fellowship, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness, and Safety, Houston, Texas
- Chief Medical Resident, University of Michigan Hospital and Ann Arbor VA Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Medical Residency, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- M.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.S., Rice University, Houston, Texas
Awards and Activities
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.