Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Stephanie C. Day, Ph.D.
Investigator, Behavioral Health Program, Center for Innovation in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine
Investigator, South Central Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center
- Implementation of virtually delivered treatments and innovations for behavioral and mental health services
- Using technology to address health inequity and improve access to care for minority Veterans
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, University of Texas Medical Branch, Shriners Pediatric Burn Hospital, Galveston, TX
- Psychology Internship, Suffolk University Counseling Center, Boston, MA
- M.A. and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Massachusetts – Boston, Boston, MA
- B.A. in Psychology, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, St. Mary’s City, MD
Awards and Activities
- Educational Leadership Award for Excellence in Telemental Health, SC MIRECC, 2019
- Outstanding Educator Award, 2019
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.