Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Steve Caloudas III, Ph.D.
Advanced Postdoctoral Fellow, Health Professions Education Evaluation & Research, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
- Coping and quality of life in cancer survivors
- Novel approaches to the development and implementation of patient and provider education, with the broader goal of improving veteran outcomes
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Houston (APA Accredited Counseling Psychology Program), Houston, Texas
- M.A., Psychology, Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas
- B.A., Psychology, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
Awards and Activities
- Travel Award Recipient, Division 38 Health Psychology, Award for research presented at 117th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, 2009
- Symposium for outstanding graduate student research presented at 117th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, 2009
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.