Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Trenton Haltom, Ph.D.
Qualitative Methodologist, Methodology & Analytics Core, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Research Associate, Department of Medicine, Section of Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine
- Content analysis
- Mixed methods
- Qualitative methods
- Questionnaire design
- PhD, Sociology, University of Nebraska–Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska
- MA, Sociology, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- BA, Sociology, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
Awards and Activities
- Joyce O. Hertzler Sociology Research Award, Department of Sociology, University of Nebraska–Lincoln, 2021
- Sport, Leisure, and the Body Division Graduate Student Paper Competition, Society for the Study of Social Problems, 2020
- J.J. & Eleanor S. Ogle Academic Year Fellowship, Department of Sociology, University of Nebraska–Lincoln, 2020
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.