Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Israel Christie, Ph.D.
Statistician, Methodology & Analytics Core, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Instructor, Department of Medicine, Section of Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine
- Behavioral medicine
- Analysis of clinical and epidemiological data
- Programming and statistical computing
- Longitudinal modeling
- Mediation analysis
- Multivariate data analysis
- Analysis of physiological and neuroimaging data
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Pittsburg, Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- Ph.D. in Psychological Science, Virgina Tech, Blacksburg, Virgina
- M.S. in Psychological Science, Virgina Tech, Blacksburg, Virgina
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.