Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Patricia Chen, Ph.D.
Qualitative Methodologist, Methodology & Statistics Core, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Instructor, Department of Medicine, Section of Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine
- Qualitative methods
- Content analysis
- Survey methods for qualitative analysis
- PhD, Sociology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- MA, Sociology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- BA, Plan II Liberal Arts Honor Program, University of Texas, Austin, TX
Awards and Activities
- Chiang Ching Kou Foundation of Taiwan: Dissertation Fellowship, 2016
- National Science Foundation: Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant, 2015
- National Science Foundation: Graduate Research Fellowship, 2010
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.